The Bayfront Blues Festival, one of the largest annual outdoor music events in the upper Midwest. Each year nearly 20,000 fans are treated to more than thirty different acts on two stages at one of the region’s most beautiful open-air venues….. Duluth’s Bayfront Festival Park. August 12-13-14, 2016
For over a quarter century the Bayfront Blues Festival has been a world leader showcasing a who’s who in the blues and blues/rock music genre. From Buddy Guy to Jonny Lang, Little Richard to Delbert McClinton, Robert Cray to Wilson Picket and Blues Traveler to Solomon Burke, nearly 500 artists in all have graced our famous stages.
AUGUST 14 Sunday 2:30-3:45
Three Day Ticket Package
Our Three-Day Ticket is conveniently packaged ina heavy-duty, weather proof clear vinyl pouch if you order them directly through our offices, on-line or purchase them at our Electric Fetus outlets.
AUGUST 13 Saturday 8:00 - 9:30
Single Day Tickets
Advance Single Day Tickets are available on-line only. Day-of-show Single Day Tickets are available each day at the gate.
• All tickets are sold as general admission. The event assumes no liability for damages to personal property nor personal injuries obtained as a result of attending
this event. Event is presented rain or shine to the best abilities of the promoter. No refunds, exchanges or rain checks given after July 31, 2016.
• one lawn chair allowed per person. Due to space limitations, no beach blankets, tanning loungers, canopy chairs and no sight-line obstructions allowed.
Shade umbrellas allowed in back row only.
• As with most all music festivals, no video cameras or audio recording devices of any kind allowed.
• No coolers, cans, bottles or outside food and beverages permitted through the gates. No bicycles, skateboards or beach type games within the facility.
• Ticket holders acknowledge required bag, pack and purse inspections at the gate, within the park perimeters and parking lots.
• Except for assistance service animals, no pets are permitted in the park or parking lots.
• Children 12 and under are admitted free of charge to the festival when accompanied by a paid parent or legal guardian.
The Golden Sax VIP serves as both the performer and staff catering area as well as an exclusive 'members only' club. It's location is on the berm overlooking the performance bowl and memberships available for sale to the public are capped at just 75 persons.
Golden Sax VIP Club
2016 amenities include:
• Club Hospitality Tent - Designated as non-smoking, the tent features plenty of tables and chairs for both rain or shine coverage.
• Buffet-Style Meal Service - One full meal per day is included featuring different menu offerings each day. Also included are free donuts and pastries each morning.
• Complimentary - Unlimited self-serve coffee, soda and bottled water.
• Reserved - Deluxe portable toilets.
• Logo'd Camp Chair - Leave it with us each evening and take it home with you at the events conclusion.
To order, complete the form attached here and mail to us with the appropriate funds. Sorry, no online ordering available for this package. Please use one form per person. Orders are accepted and processed on a first come basis, no later than 7/31/16. Your Golden Sax VIP pass (and event tickets if also ordered) are mailed by 7/15/16. All other amenities will be distributed at the Golden Sax VIP registration area. No refunds, exchanges or transfers after 7/31/16.
Late Night Dance Party
New this year is our Late Nite Dance Party under the Big Top Tent complete with dance floor, club lighting system, added seating tables and a new beer trailer right under the big top.
FRIDAY • 9:45-11:30
Reverend Raven and the Chain Smokin' Altar Boys
SATURDAY • 9:45-11:30
Javier & The Innocent Sons
This event is included with all admission tickets. Persons wishing to attend only this event will be allowed access to the park after 9pm. $5 cover charge per person collected at the main gate. Must be 18+ to enter after 9pm. Photo ID required.
Food & Beverage
A wide variety of food and beverage options are offered at the festival by both regional independent vendors and our nationally recognized sponsors. All food and beverage purchases require festival tokens which can be purchased at stands throughout the event using cash, personal check, Visa or Mastercard. Visit www.bayfrontblues.com for a complete list of our vendors and the menus they plan to offer in 2016. Individuals with special dietary needs may request exemption permission to bring food items into the event. To receive an exemption form, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to June 30, 2016.
Early reservations are recommended for area hotels, motels and campgrounds. Please contact Visit Duluth at 1-800-4-duluth or visit www.visitduluth.com
for more information.
For adjacent RV camping information, call the Duluth Entertainment and Convention Center directly at 218-722-5573 ext. 283.
The Lake Superior Circle Tour in northern Wisconsin (highway 13), loops around Lake Superior state highways in the US states of Michigan, Minnesota (highway 61) and Wisconsin and provincial highways in the Canadian province of Ontario (highway 17). These highways are usually the closest to the lake.
Travel Lake Superior providing you with information, products and services for those who appreciated our Great Lake Superior Region. Our highway maps provides you with the information your require.
Our events calendar helps keeps you informed